The following documents are necessary in order to enrol a child in the Nursery School:
- The child’s Certificate of Birth for Education Purposes as issued by the municipality where he is registered (not the Birth Certificate).
- Certificate of development, psychomotor development and ability of the child to participate in school activities, issued by a Paediatrician.
- The child’s Health Book.
- Personal health form (when enrolling in Nursery Class)
- Family Status Certificate. In the case of divorced or separated parents the Custody Declaration or Official Declaration No. 1599 / 86 must be provided by the parent who has custody.
- Photocopies of both parents’ Identification Cards or Passports.
In addition you will also be given the following forms by the School Management to complete:
- Application form
- Child’s history
- Official Declaration that the child is permitted to take part in activities off the school premises.
- Tax Number
- Parental Consent Form for photos or video to be posted on the Fotini Website