Our program includes visits to museums, cultural sites, art workshops and theatres. These visits provide the opportunity for children to learn more about our history and folklore and to experience the joy and pleasure offered by works of art. During these special lessons they learn not only to look, but to see, feel and think.
The aims of these actions are:
– To create new impressions
– To cultivate aesthetic sensitivity
– To enrich the imagination
– To develop memory and observation
– To lead to new creations, because there can be no artistic creation if there is no artistic experience.