Paramount in the realization of this dream was my brother and co-owner, Dimitris Giannoudakos, who is well-known for his insatiable appetite for creativity and guidance, and for his belief in the importance of proper organization.
Starting with the foundation stone of the building itself, we have managed to create a functional, happy, safe and elegant school, a place that feels like home.
We paid particular attention to:
1. The educational curriculum, which respects the unique character of each child, encouraging the child to love school and attain a thirst for knowledge.
2. The individuals who make up the team at Fotini Nursery School – each one specially chosen according to a multitude of criteria, to ensure not only their professional achievements, but also their suitability for the position within the school.
3. To provide our staff with a motivating and yet calm working environment.
4. The hygiene and safety of the school and grounds, using non-toxic, environmentally-friendly materials; advanced fire protection, and continual maintenance.
5. To offer a varied and nutritious daily menu, approved by a pediatrician, and using only top-quality raw ingredients.
At Fotini Nursery School we welcome not only the child but the entire family, and for this reason we also offer:
1. Suitable stimuli to children in order to effortlessly fulfill their mental, emotional and physical potential. A healthy and age-appropriate social awareness is of the utmost importance, as the child who knows and values himself is able to rely on its own strengths to achieve goals, it understands its feelings, it is creative, and uses a variety of ways to express itself. Such a child will surely do justice to his mental potential, and to the opportunities that arise, which help it succeed not only at school but also in every other part of its life.
2. The necessary support to parents, to help them confidently cope with the tough demands of parenting through:
a. Individual parent – teacher meetings.
b. Individual parent – child psychologist meetings.
c. “Parenting School”.
Since the founding of our School, we have constantly watched the developments in pedagogy, listened to new social and family needs, and have always been available for open and honest dialogue with parents. We have taken note, analyzed and made the most of the experience gained so far, and continue with the principle that “the enemy of good is something better”.
It would be our pleasure to have you visit our school for a more personal experience.